Payment at Ease
We Use secure and reliable Payment Gateways
No matter how you decide to make money online, you’ll need one thing: a reliable, safe, user-friendly payment solution. Here are 4 of the best we recommend to use.
But if its size and popularity aren’t enough to convince you to use PayPal, here are other facts to get you excited about it.
- PayPal is available in 202 countries.
- As a PayPal user, you can withdraw funds in 56 different currencies.
- PayPal is free – you don’t have to worry about monthly membership fees, annual maintenance, or even a maintaining balance.
- A PayPal account can be connected to multiple debit and credit cards.
- You can purchase items online even if your PayPal balance is zero by connecting it to your current bank account.
- PayPal is safe. You can purchase items online without giving away your financial information.
Stripe is similar to PayPal because it’s user-friendly, requires no monthly or membership fee, and promises a safe shopping experience.
However, if you’re looking for a customized payment platform, Stripe is the solution for you.
This is because Stripe has special tools and features a developer can use to create a highly personalized payment platform for your company.
- An advanced fraud-management tool called Stripe Radar.
- Virtual and physical cards for employee expenses.
- Business intelligence based on SQL
If you’re a big company needing custom payment solutions, Stripe is a good choice for you.
Square gives you the power to accept payments wherever you are, thanks to innovative products like its magstripe reader, contactless + chip reader and stand that converts your mobile device into a one-of-a-kind payment processor.
Square is also customizable, which means that it has solutions for a wide range of businesses, including everything from restaurants to beauty professionals to transportation companies to professional services.
Google Pay is Google’s answer to PayPal. Google Pay allows users to pay for goods and services through an account connected to their Google profile.
A major benefit that Google Pay has over the competition is that millions of Internet users use Google for other services, making a purchase through Google Pay a simpler process.
Pricing: Google doesn’t charge merchants any fees for accepting Google Pay. However, if a shopper uses a credit card through Google Pay in-store, the credit card company may charge a transaction fee.
Choosing the right online payment solution for your needs
There are plenty of online payment systems out there that you can use to conduct ecommerce activities. Choose one that’s in line with your business objectives.